We are offering:
- Support for a Marie-Curie Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Fully funded lab technician
Please read corresponding advertisements below
Support for Marie Curie Post-Doc Position in ‘Investigating the cell fate decisions during differentiation of ES-cells to thyroid gland using single-cell technologies’
Interested in cell therapy? Excited about discovering regulators of a differentiation program? Then, this could be an exciting post-doc opportunity for you.
The research group of Dr Sabine Costagliola along with us are jointly offering support for Marie Curie Post-Doc application on using single-cell technologies to understand the directed differentiation of ES-cells into thyroid organoid.
The lab of Dr. Costagliola was the first to generate functional thyroid gland from mouse ES cells. With our expertise in single-cell transcriptome analysis, the project will aim to define the trajectory from naïve ES cells to functional thyroid gland using single-cell genomics. We hope to understand the bottlenecks and hurdles in the differentiation process so as to overcome them and generate a more efficient differentiation process.
For further information, please refer to this website: https://if-at-ulb.ulb.be/call-information. Please contact us at the earliest with your CV and a letter of motivation via e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering a position for Biological Research Technician starting 01 October, 2019. The position is limited until 30 September, 2021 (two years), with extension based on available funding.
- Organization of the lab inventory: Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced and that everything is clearly and correctly labelled.
- Maintaining and calibrating lab equipment.
- Injection of zebrafish embryos for transgenesis.
- Crossing zebrafish for collecting eggs and maintaining zebrafish transgenic lines
- Standard molecular biology experiments (cloning and maxi-preps)
- Tissue processing (fixation, antibody staining, in-situ hybridization) and confocal imaging
- Live-imaging and image-analysis
- Diploma as a laboratory technician, or equivalent knowledge and skills in a biological laboratory.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (written & oral)
- Capacity for working independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience in transgenesis and/or zebrafish research would be an asset.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities.
Kindly submit your CV with the contact information for two referees and a letter of motivation by email to email@example.com.